You already know that Luxe Turf is the go-to Gold Coast artificial turf company for professional artificial turf installation, but did you know we can help you with DIY artificial turf?
In addition to supplying and delivering premium artificial grass, we can also provide all the essential tools, such as compactors and turf-cutting machines, for your DIY project. If you’re a hands-on homeowner we can supply you with everything you need to get started and transform your space with natural-looking artificial turf.
With more than 28 years of experience in the artificial turf industry, Luxe Turf has been actively involved in the continuous evolution of design, manufacturing and installation methods, meaning we’re on the cutting edge of synthetic turf on the Gold Coast. Our extensive experience allows us to supply the highest quality products that look great and outperform your expectations.
DIY synthetic grass with Luxe Turf
While we are experts at artificial turf installation, we offer flexible solutions to meet the differing needs of our clients. Whether your project is big or small, we’ll work with you to ensure the best outcome. From the full package, initial design to execution, to just supply and equipment hire, we’ve got you, and your surfaces covered!
Artificial turf DIY project – what you need:
- High-quality artificial turf.
- Turf cutting machine.
- Measuring tape.
- Spirit level
- Utility knife.
- Adhesive joining tape.
- Synthetic Turf Infill sand.
- Turf pegs.
Here at Luxe Turf, we make it easy for you to get the job done, ensuring you have the best quality products, the right equipment and of course the best advice!
Here are 5 quick tips about DIY Turf Installation direct from our expert team:
- Ensure proper ground preparation: Clear the area of any grass, weeds or debris and ensure there is a smooth and even surface. A compactor will help ensure a smooth surface. Geotextile fabric can be used to prevent weed growth underneath your turf.
- Choose a high-quality artificial turf: Not all artificial turf is the same quality. Investing in a high-quality product from Luxe Turf will ensure its longevity in the harsh Australian climate and ensure it looks good for years to come.
- Double-check and triple-check your measurements and cuts: Carefully measure your installation area to ensure you have enough turf – it’s always better to have a little too much than not enough. A turf-cutting machine can help you make more accurate cuts.
- Install seams carefully: When an area needs multiple pieces of turf you will need to join them together with tape to secure the seams. The fibres should run in the same direction for a seamless look.
- Proper infill material and grooming: Infill material (such as silica sand) will weigh down the turf and provide support. After your turf is installed, a stiff brush will help the fibres stand up and give your artificial turf a more natural look.
World-class artificial turf on the Gold Coast
At Luxe Turf we offer an extensive product range, from residential to commercial artificial turf. Our residential turf guarantees UV stabilisation (no fading), and durability and will look great year after year if it is looked after properly. Whether it’s residential artificial turf for your balcony, around your swimming pool or in your office, we have a range to suit your specific needs.
For sporting fields, courts and pitches, we work with some of the world’s most advanced and largest manufacturers and our sporting artificial turf holds FIFA (soccer), ITF (Tennis), and FIH (Hockey) accreditations. This ensures you’re getting the best, highest-quality turf for your application.
The Luxe Turf team
As a team of synthetic turf specialists, we have a passion for delivering high-quality customer service and will go above and beyond to help make your artificial turf DIY project as seamless as possible. We’ll recommend the best turf for your application and ensure you have everything you need to finish the project – we even deliver!
If you’re ready to embark on a DIY artificial turf adventure, contact Luxe Turf and let’s talk about what you need to get started! We’ll be here to support you every step of the way, ensuring your vision becomes a reality. Contact us today at 0400 559 958 or get in touch online.